Good design is a crucial part of the planning process. A good design strategy is essential to achieve planning permission. A combination of good tactical design and good design strategy will increase the chances of a successful project.
The visual illustrations and models that we provide are designed to effectively communicate the development’s features and benefits. The transparency of this approach encourages trust and engagement between our clients and local residents during consultations.
The key design elements of our service portfolio incorporate:
- Site assessment
- Viability/capacity studies
- Development frameworks
- Production of Design Codes
- Master planning
- Outline and full planning applications and appeals
- ‘Reserved matters’ schemes
- Visualisation and 3D modelling
- Community engagement